New Delhi: If you are really active on social networks, you are probably aware of the many benefits of combining your Instagram and Facebook accounts. For starters, you can easily share your Instagram Facebook posts. It is also simple enough to link your Facebook friends to your Instagram account. However, if you do not want to link the two accounts, here’s how to separate them.
Here’s how to link Instagram and Facebook accounts:
- Login to Instagram, and press the profile of the symbol, then the three points.
- Then you need to touch the Settings icon.
- Then select Accounts, followed by Linked.
- Press Facebook and log in with Facebook.
- Besides Facebook, you’ll also have access to Twitter and other social media platforms.
- Once linked accounts, you can share any publication Facebook from the same interface.
Here’s how to disassociate a Facebook profile Instagram:
STEP 1: To start, press the profile picture on the bottom right side.
2ND STEP: Now press the option in the upper right corner, then click Settings.
STEP 3: Press down Accounts Center, followed by your name at the top.
STEP 4: Press your linked account, then click Continue to delete the Account Center.
STEP 5: Continue pressing Continue, then click Delete. Your accounts are now disconnected.