New Delhi | Jagran Technical Office: These days we are so addicted to social media that imagining a day without them is boring and meaningless. Well, we lived a few hours without them when Facebook, WhatsApp, and Instagram broke down. Those few hours forced us to think that our life would have been so different without these apps. On the one hand, these apps connect us with people all over the world, on the other hand, there is a plethora of risks. Every now and then there is news that personal data available on Facebook is being shared with third parties.
Well, we don’t know how true this information is, but now the company has increased the level of privacy in the Facebook app. There is a way for a user to find out who has secretly viewed their profile. Isn’t that interesting? This is only for iOS users, however Android users don’t worry as we have a tip that will help you know how many people and who have viewed your profile.
How to check on iOS?
– Open your Facebook app
– Now click on the three lines below in the right corner.
– Scroll down to “Privacy Shortcut” and click on it
– Under the “Privacy control” you will see a new option “Who viewed my profile?” “
– Now click on the option and see
How to check on windows?
– Open your Facebook account on the desktop.
– Right click with the mouse on the Facebook page
– Now click on “Display page source”.
– Now you will be taken to a new tab, enter the command CTRL + F
– A search box will appear. In this search box, type BUDDY_ID.
– Now you will see a 15 digit ID written next to BUDDY_ID, copy it.
– Now go to a new tab and type facebook.com/15 digit username.
– Here the ID of the user who viewed your profile will open