This tutorial is about how to lock Facebook profile on iPhone/Android/browser. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Lock Facebook Profile on iPhone/Android/Browser. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Lock Facebook Profile on iPhone/Android/Browser
Facebook is a great way to socialize without having to meet in person. We prefer to acquire all our information about our loved ones, friends, family and more through the social media platform which has become an essential part of our lives. This, however, implies that you become a target for stalkers. We’ve all been in situations where stalkers keep viewing your page or unwanted people upload your profile pictures to create phone bills, among other things.
To combat this, Facebook has released a new security tool called Facebook Profile Lock. Users can now have more control over their profiles with this feature. For people who want to completely protect their profile from strangers or stalkers, this feature is really useful. In this article, we will teach you how to lock your Facebook profile on your Android or iOS device as well as the mobile website. So, without further ado, let’s get this party started.
How to Lock Facebook Profile on Android and iPhone
- Open the Facebook app and tap on your profile
- Now tap on the three-dot menu next to the “Add to Story” section.
- Here you will find the option ‘Lock profile’. Tap it and you will be redirected to the Lock Profile page.
- Press the “Lock your profile” button to confirm.
How to Block Facebook Profile on Website
- Type facebook.com in your browser and log in to your account.
- Click on your profile to open it.
- There you will see the three-dot menu. Tap on it and go to Lock Profile option.
- There will be a pop-up telling you that locking your profile is working and it is accompanied by the Lock your profile button at the bottom. Click on it to lock your profile.
How to Unblock Your Facebook Profile
- Go to the Facebook app on your mobile or facebook.com on your desktop browser.
- Click on your profile section and click on the three-dot menu.
- There you will find the Unlock profile option. Click on it and you will see a pop-up message. Click Unlock Profile.
Final Words: How to Lock Facebook Profile on iPhone/Android/Browser
Hope you understand this article How to Lock Facebook Profile on iPhone/Android/Browser, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.