This tutorial is about How to Hide Facebook Profile. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Hide Facebook Profile. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Hide Facebook Profile
Facebook allows users to limit who can search for them with their email address or phone number. Users can also prevent their Facebook profiles from being indexed by Google and other search engines to prevent random people from accessing their information through online searches. Although privacy has always been a major concern on Facebook, changing a few settings can alleviate some of the privacy issues on the platform. Facebook’s privacy settings can be controlled through the app or website, giving users more granular control over who can access their profile information.
However, the company does not currently offer a way to prevent user profiles from appearing in their own search results when searching for the username. So if someone searches for a specific user on Facebook by name, that person’s profile information will always come to the fore. However, the methods described below make it difficult for other users to associate a specific email id or phone number with a user.
How to Hide Facebook Profile
- Launch your Facebook application on your phone.
- You can also open the Facebook website in your browser.
- Log in to your account, if you haven’t already.
- At the top of the screen, click the Menu icon.
- It could be the three lines in your app or the down arrow on the website.
- Select Settings and privacy.
- Go to settings.
- Click Privacy.
- Scroll down and go to questions about how people will find and contact you.
- click Edit to define who you want to be.
- You can choose Everyone, Friends, Friends of Friends, or Just Me. It depends on how you want to configure it.
Final Words: How to Hide Facebook Profile
Hope you understand this article How to Hide Facebook Profile, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.