This tutorial is about how to clear Facebook search history. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Clear Facebook Search History. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Clear Facebook Search History
Like some search engines and messaging services, Facebook also remembers users’ search history so it can make appropriate suggestions based on their interests. Facebook search history may include profiles and/or names of people you have searched for and/or visited, Facebook fan pages, posts, etc. Since the Facebook search history is separate from the search history stored by the browser, you cannot simply delete it. by deleting cookies on your mobile phone. Instead, Facebook has a special dedicated button that clears the search history stored by the website.
You can use your Android phone to clear Facebook search history if the Facebook app is installed. Most Android smartphones available today already have it built in. If your mobile phone does not have the app, you can download it for free from the Google Play Store. Assuming that the Facebook app is already available on your Android phone and the phone has an active internet connection, here is how you can clear your Facebook search history from your smartphone.
Facebook’s search feature tracks what you’ve recently searched for, which is great for helping you get back to the pages you visit most often. But ultimately, what and who you search for on Facebook is a personal matter. So if you’re about to hand your phone or computer over to a friend and don’t want to risk them seeing who you’re looking for, you might want to clear your Facebook search history first. Luckily, you can do this discreetly with just a few clicks or taps from your Mac, PC, iPhone, or Android device.
How to Clear Facebook Android App Search History
Please refer to the settings below to delete Facebook viewing history in your latest Facebook app on your Android devices.
Delete Facebook Search History on Android in 2020
- Open the Facebook app on your Android devices.
- Tap the Profile icon in the upper left corner.
- Tap Three horizontal dots next to Add to story button.
- Tap Activity Log.
- Tap Filters.
- Tap Categories at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Recorded actions and other activities at the bottom of the page.
- Tap Search History.
- Tap Three horizontal dots.
- Tap Delete in the lower left corner to delete Facebook search history individually.
- Tap Delete.
- Touch Clear searches to delete all history once.
Using the Facebook application (previous version)
- Download and install the Facebook app on your Android Lollipop device.
- Create a new Facebook account or log in with your account.
- Tap “Search icon” at the top of the screen on the left side.
- Tap “Edit” at the top right side.
- You can see the “Activity Log” screen on your Android phone or tablet.
- With this Facebook “Activity Log” feature, you can easily search your posts and other people’s posts, photos, posts you are tagged in, posts you have hidden, likes, comments, life events, group, friends, videos watched, events and other search details.
- Click “Clear Searches” to clear the Facebook app’s search history.
- You can see the following screen on your Android device.
- Tap the “Confirm” button to delete all search history
Final Words: How to Clear Facebook Search History
Hope you understand this article How to Clear Facebook Search History, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.