Tired of your old Facebook profile picture? Here’s how you can edit it, whether you’re on mobile or PC.
Your Facebook profile picture represents you on the platform. Appearing next to your comments, on your profile, in the Messenger app, it really is the first impression you give to your friends and other group members. You probably want a profile picture that reflects you, and if it’s been a while since you’ve updated it, you might not be sure how to do it.
Changing your Facebook profile picture is extremely simple and can be done in a few quick steps.
Update your Facebook profile picture on PC
- Connect to Facebook.
- Click your name in the top left or top right.
- Click your current profile picture, then click Update profile picture.
- Either select a photo of your pre-existing Downloads or click send picture.
- Once your photo is selected, click to safeguard.
You should now have updated your Facebook profile picture by following these steps.
Update your Facebook profile picture on mobile
Updating your Facebook profile picture on mobile is just as easy and very similar to the method you would use on PC.
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap the Profile tongue.
- Tap your current profile picture.
- Faucet Select profile picture.
- Select a photo you previously uploaded to Facebook or choose an image from your camera roll.
- After adjusting/editing the image to your satisfaction, press to safeguard.
You should now have your new Facebook profile picture by following these steps. Don’t forget that you can also add a frame to your profile picture and choose whether or not your Facebook friends are notified of your change, in addition to controlling which Facebook friends can see you online.
Update your Facebook profile picture
It’s important to have a Facebook profile picture that you’re happy with, and that goes for any social media platform. Luckily, Facebook lets you easily update your profile picture, and there’s no limit to that. Just use this message whenever you need help updating your profile picture and remember to make sure you’re up to date on the latest Facebook photo privacy settings.
Make sure you know how to control your Facebook photo privacy settings.
About the Author